RE: Connection refused - why?

Actually, "setup" in this case is only useful for making the xinetd
service start, which if configured correctly, THEN starts ftpd, telnet,
etc. Maybe there are alternate packages that run as standalone services,
but the ones being talked about are stock redhat services which are
started by xinetd.

--
--------
Ben Brown