From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Alberto M. R. Davila
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December, 2002 16:14
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: RH Frontend for Windows

Hi Greg,

I just installed the trial version of Xmanager (nice software), it
connects to my machine (actually I configured my Pshyche to accept only
SSH and anonymous FTP connections, on a PentiumIII) however I got the
following error:

Remote command has been requested.

/usr/bin/X11/xterm Xt error: Can't open display : localhost:10.0

Any suggestions on how to solve this ?

Patrick: thanks, I alsowill give a try to vnc or tightvnc.

Cheers, Alberto