RE: RH Frontend for Windows

Hi Greg,

I just installed the trial version of Xmanager (nice software), it
connects to my machine (actually I configured my Pshyche to accept
only SSH and anonymous FTP connections, on a PentiumIII) however
I got the following error:

Remote command has been requested.

/usr/bin/X11/xterm Xt error: Can't open display : localhost:10.0

Any suggestions on how to solve this ?

Patrick: thanks, I alsowill give a try to vnc or tightvnc.

Cheers, Alberto