Weird RH-Lokkit message

Hello all,

When I do iptables -L I get :

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT all -- anywhere anywhere
ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere
ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere tcp dpt:http state NEW
REJECT tcp -- anywhere anywhere reject-with tcp-reset
REJECT udp -- anywhere anywhere reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

I find this a bit weird since I'm using a firewall script of my own which I have put into init.d and I make no mention to RH-Lokkit in it. So why is there still mention of it ?

I'm not only asking this out of the blue. I'm currently trying to figure out why people can't connect to my webserver from the Internet when I'm able to do so from my LAN. To this end, I tried an ACCEPT ALL policy as shown on this report but to no avail. I'm suspecting its a firewall thing since my server adress is good. A telnet on the 80 port is refused. So I'm wondering if this could be due to RH-Lokkit ? Or maybe to something else ?

Thanks in advance,