Re: D-Link AirPro support (was Re: PC Card problems.)

I thought I'd drag this thread back up since I've been looking
into it recently ...
D-Link tech support in Australia says they should have a linux
driver soon for the AirPlus cards. (TI chipset cards)
Don't know if that is a problem for non-Aus cards or not.
The Win driver version on the Aus site is different to the US site

Funnily enough, a google search also said early December,
in a another mailing list post back at the end of August.
(that's why I emailed D-Link to verify what I read elsewhere)

Hopefully,
"The Linux drivers should be available soon,
when available they will be posted on the website,
please check back every few days for updates."
does mean very soon.

--
-Cheers
-Andrew

MS ... if only he hadn't been hang gliding!