RE: is it possible to make my camera on usb (dev/sda1) to automou nt when i plug it in?

--- Wolfgang Gill <wolfgang@botanybay.nsw.gov.au> wrote:
> Oh I forgot to mention (sent other message earlier, same thread)...
> If you
> run the Digital Camera Tool (From the Graphics Menu) it should allow
> you to
> setup the Canon S40 as it is listed as one of the supported cameras.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wolf

Mel Seder ->
Yes,  I have the camera working with gtkam fine.  What I'd like to do
is send pic's to the memory card in the camera using Linux.  Do you
know how I can do that?
<- Mel Seder

> I have a Canon Power Shot A40 and would like to mount it so that I
> can
> upload pics to it.  I tried the above mount using sda1 and sda2 but
> neither worked.  I am thinking about getting a stand alone Photo
> Printer and I want to upload pics to the CF memory card so that I can
> print the pics using a card reader built into the printer.
>
> While I am on the topic is anyone using a stand alone photo printer
> and
> what do you think about the model you are using?
>

> =====
> Maybe one day my beloved computers will be Windows free :-)

=====
Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.   - Einstein

If you think Windows is evil,  don't use it.