Aureal Semiconductor AU8810 Vortex Digital Audio Processor (rev 03)

Hi everyone.

I couldn't find the drivers for this soundcard, and the old drivers
that I have are compiled with the wrong gcc. That's the error:
The module you are trying to load (au8810.o) is compiled with a gcc
version 2 compiler, while the kernel you are running is compiled with
a gcc version 3 compiler. This is known to not work.
Because I don't have the sourcecode I could not recompile them with
the new gcc. My question is: someone has already installed this soundcard
under RH8, maybe with other drivers?

Thanks for your help

dolle
--
Who always makes, what he can do already,
remains always what it is already.