Re: Calling all KDE fans!!

Something is trapping my first keypress but I sure cannot figure out what. I do notice that If I just press and release the <ctrl> key I get
a diamond on the screen wherever the mouse pointer that explodes and then disappears. Does anyone have a clue wtf that is?? I think that is what is
trapping my ctrl key presses. It is only the left <ctrl> key but that is the one I want to use.
Missed the start of this thread, but I might have a clue; wandering around the various new gnome-2 prefs. windows, I saw (and disabled without trying) a 'highlight current location of pointer upon <Ctrl>' option. Have a rummage and see if this is turned on, as it sounds suspiciously related ...

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature