Re: system reboots instead of shutdown, please help !

How incredible this may sound, but it worked, now it
shuts down completely every time !!!

I now think this might be related to 3 elements: the
motherboard, the power source and the power line I
have.

Very strange solution, but it worked !

If in the future you will come to a more "elegant"
(software) metod of this problem, please let me know.

Tks again, Gabriel.
webgsm@yahoo.com