Dumb newbi question

Hi !

I am new to Linux and the installation proces. I have read many of the manuals but I was not able to get my problem answare.

I have Linux 7.2 installed on one of my partitions and I download the ISO file of RedHate 8.0 Psyche. I Burn a CD exactly as the WinRar decompres it but I can not do a installation. Not for the Cd nor from the Floppy.

When I start with the floppy, the installtion process take me to a stage were it ask me for the CdRom or the file on a hard dirve. I can see when I select CdRom that it trys to read it but It said it could not find it.

Any tips?!

Thanks,

Jorge