Re: No xinerama in 8.0?? ;-(

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Kevin Waterson wrote:

> > I'm trying to set up a dual head system in redhat 8.0.
>
> Works fine here with my Matrox Dual Head G450.
> Be sure you starting X with
> startx -- +xinerama

You don't have to type that every time if you add this option to your
config:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier              "TripleHead"
        Screen                  "Right Screen" RightOf "Centre Screen"
        Screen                  "Left Screen" 0 0
        Screen                  "Centre Screen" RightOf "Left Screen"
        Option                  "xinerama"
        InputDevice             "IntelliMouse" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice             "IBMKeyboard" "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection

--
Arend