Re: OT: Calling all KDE fans!!

Pavel Rozenboim wrote:

I hate all these KDE/Gnome wars, and I have practical question. How can I configure kdm to enable XDMCP access? I edited /etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc
and set Enable=true and restarted kdm, but could not connect with remote X
server. Previosly, I had same problem with Mandrake and Suse. Never had such
problem with xdm or gdm on any distro.

I think you also have allow to manage other displays. I remember having to hack an XDM startup on some Linux distribution about six months ago--but I can't recall which one, much less if I was going for KDE or Gnome...

Alan