OT: Calling all KDE fans!!

I hate all these KDE/Gnome wars, and I have practical question.
How can I configure kdm to enable XDMCP access? I edited /etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc
and set Enable=true and restarted kdm, but could not connect with remote X
server. Previosly, I had same problem with Mandrake and Suse. Never had such
problem with xdm or gdm on any distro.

Thanks,
	Pavel.