Re: File And Print Sharing

For info regarding file & print services, check out:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/

Chances are that for the simplest of file/print sharing, Windows will be
easier. The difference is the amount of flexibility you'll have later when
you decide to do things outside the scope of what you originally planned
to do.

I've seen versions of the following said regarding Windows:

 "It makes it easy to do simple things, hard to do average things and
difficult things are impossible"