Re: graphical boot-up screen

I believe this discussion also occured in the kernel list.

There is currently a patch you can apply (HA it doesn't work to well :))
It will give you the graphical boot up screen, with nifty messages
if it were to work.

Linus has taken the stand point of if a distro wants to put it in
have fun with it.

>From my standpoint the patch is not ready yet for any distro to
consider it.