Logwatch vs logcheck

Hey all,

     I have been a long time logcheck (psionic.com) user but, now since
Psionic has been acquired by Cisco it appears that development will probably
stop.  I figured now would be as good a time as any to just start using
logwatch.  Anyone out there familiar with both products that can give me
some hints to get the same kind of reporting out of logwatch that I am used
to with logcheck?

Thanks

Bob