Re: A few things who still suck in RedHat 8 aka constructivecriticism

	The really bad thing is that i cannot find usable information for what
RH really did with KDE & GNOME , especially in menu structure. If i knew
that i will be able to use workaround decision when i try to install KDE
apps from source.
	I tried to build KDE from source - and it works ofcourse, but RH menu
structure was totally broken. Of course you cannot find any ./configure
options in KDE sources for RH 8.0 ;-)
	So, does anyone know where can i find information about RH speciffic
stuff in RH 8.0 - menu structure ?
	Another annoing thing is that in RH 8.0 KDE Control Center in Network
Section there is no more Option for "Windows Network", where i can
specify my default username, domain and password for Windows network
around me.Probably in RH 8.0 this must be specified in some other place
- but i didnt find it.
	I've installed RH 8.0 binarries for KDE 3.0.5 and this broke vfolder://
sruff. So i am not able to use RH config tools nor in KDE nor in GNOME.
	RH loves GNOME, but i cant see any reason to use GNOME 2.x if there is
almost no GNOME 2.x apps, like Evo which is GNOME 1.4 speciffic.
	Why there is no option: REMOVE BLUCURVE !? If anyone wants to use it -
OK, but if i dont - what ?

На нд, 2002-11-24 в 02:02, Dr. David M. Colburn записа: