Re: A few things who still suck in RedHat 8 aka constructive criticism

On Friday 22 November 2002 11:58 am, Jean Francois Martinez wrote:

Let's see, I am stuck trying to install kdeadmin and koffice from source, and
I am finding that RH has customized things so that we either have to use the
RH version of KDE, or forget it.

As far as I am concerned:

RH broke the beauty of Linux. And the beauty of RH, which was real linux until
recently.

I'm off shopping for Mandrake 9.0 tommorrow.

--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said
'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and lived happily ever
after.