Re: acpi /proc problems

Thanks for your response,

On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 00:00, Pablo Ferro wrote:
> I had the same exact problem with my laptop. What I did was including ACPI
> not a as a module but compiled into the kernel, (I checked "Y" option
> instead of "M")
Hmm, I've already compiled it as a module.

> Regarding APM I also included it but passed apm=off to the kernel
> parameters.
I just tried this and it doesn't seem to make any difference.  Are there
any more options that I've missed?  I have /proc file system support of
course.

What kernel do you use and did you apply any related patches to it?

Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@nospam.pcorp.com.au>
Kill Ugly Processor Architectures