Re: Video Card recommendation

>>>>> "Markku" == Markku Kolkka <markku.kolkka@koti.soon.fi> writes:

Markku> Viestissä Keskiviikko 20. Marraskuuta 2002 13:12, Mike A. Harris
Markku> kirjoitti:
>> Again, "Built by ATI" are the only cards tested, officially supported,
>> and likely to work without trouble.

Markku> So Red Hat is only officially supporting North American customers
Markku> and the rest of the world (who can only buy "powered by ATI" cards)
Markku> is left stranded?  Should I switch to some European-based distro?
Markku> What's Red Hat Europe doing?

(I'll save Mike the keystrokes to answer this, as I've heard his answer
several times before.)

    It is not a Red Hat issue.  The issue is that the XFree team members
get hardware from ATI, and have not gotten hardware from any of the