Re: updated to and now using Evo 1.2

Hi,

I installed both the evolution-pilot and the gnome-pilot and both work
fine for me.  I fact it all syncs a lot better than previously for me.
Previous to upgrading, to Evolution 1.2 and the new pilot bits, when I
synced it would only sync from my palm to Evolution, but any new
appointments on Evolution calender would not be synced to the palm, but
now they are.  This is however using a serial connection, not USB.  But
someone else may be able to help with any extra config needed for USB.

Neil.

--
Thanks,

Neil