Re: Solved: Re: Importing Outlook Express 6 messages into MozillaMail 1.0.1 into Mozilla Mail 1.0.1

This thread has been a great help to me as well.  By doing the steps
below, (though only copied folder 1 and 2, not 3 over) have finally got
my mail off my Windows box onto RH8.  At least now I can reply to my old
emails from mozilla, though I'd really like to import the mail that is
now in mozilla into Evolution 1.2, but I can't see that it's possible?
As has been suggested, guess I'll have to set up an imap server for
this?  Unless anyone knows any other way round it?

Thanks again,

Neil.

--
Thanks,