Re: List of GNOME rpms

Michael,

That list of rpms is considerably shorter than the number of gnome
packages actually installed. Is this because the others are
automatically installed to resolve dependencies?

I find myself in a slightly different predicament than Lorenzo. A week
or so after upgrading from 7.3 to 8.0, all fonts on my Gnome desktop
collapsed to single pixels. Can you suggest a way to over-install all
Gnome rpms *AND* all dependency packages? I want to invoke --replacepkgs
and --replacefiles for each of those rpms.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL