Re: RPM uninstall help

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:35, Pierre Lamb wrote:

Pierre,
I tried the grep bit that you suggested, however, my terminal sort of "locks up".  It hit enter after the command, and the cursor drops down one line and starts blinking.....and blinking, and blinking.  This is a P4 1.5 ghz...surely it doesn't take that long to get the results back.  I fear I've really screwed the pooch on this mplayer bit....I just hope I haven't corrupted or broke the RPM package in my attempts to remedy this situation..

Thanks again for all the info!

Chris
Try rpm -qa|grep mplayer to see what it finds you
might  have to remove them first before you remove
mplayer

--- "Christopher M. Taylor"