Re: Importing Outlook Express 6 messages into Mozilla Mail 1.0.1

Lanny Marcus wrote:

> Martin  wrote:

> > The other possibility is to import the
> > Outlook Express mails into Netscape or Mozilla *in Windows*
> > (because in Windows there is a MAPI thing that allows the import).
>
> Thanks!  I am going to try Importing my Outlook Express 6 Messages
> into Mozilla Mail 1.1 in MS Windows on that box and then see if I can
> Import the Messages into Mozilla Mail 1.0.1 in Linux, since it's dual
> boot and I have no problem accessing the data on the VFAT partition.

Just copy them over while running Linux into your Linux Mozilla Mail
folder. I think the filesystem driver for VFAT32 should do the DOS2Unix
conversion automatically.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/