anaconda problem: annoyance

I have an Epson C80 printer connected to LPT1 that after suffering with CUPS
under RH7.3 was detected and installed automagically by anaconda.

Now, every time I boot the machine up, leaving the printer off, I get Anaconda
wanting to uninstall the drivers.

I am getting rather weary of this annoyance, and wonder if there is a way to
stop it. I imagine that I could stop anaconda from running at boot, but is
there another way?

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said
'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and lived happily ever
after.