Importing Outlook Express 6 messages into Mozilla Mail 1.0.1

Hello everyone:

I am trying to Import the Messages from MS Outlook Express 6, for my main e-mail account, into Mozilla 1.01. The Mozilla Mail Help says that one can Import messages from Outlook Express, but when I try to do that, the only format is supports is Netscape Communicator 4.x.

I am able to access my VFAT partition and have Imported the Outlook Express Address Book (as a .CSV file) into Mozilla Mail, but now I'm stuck.

According to the Package Management, Add or Remove Packages, for Graphical Internet Packages, Netscape is not one of the RPM's available for installation. Seems like I read in the Release Notes or documentation that was the case.

If someone can explain how to do this, hopefully in terms I (and other Newbies with this problem) can understand, I will be very grateful.

One of the reasons I decided against Evolution for my e-mail client was that it said it cannot Import from Outlook Express. The other reason I chose against it was I was unable to copy from a message and paste into a Compose Window.

Another question is what e-mail clients for Psyche permit Importing Messages and Address Books from MS Outlook Express 6?

TIA for your time and help!

Lanny in Cali, Colombia, South America