CF card reader for RH8?

Hello,
Anyone know of a good quality CF card reader that is compatible with RedHat 8?  I'm not concerned with interface...the HCL seems to be a little scarce on this subject.  The CF reader will be used to process digital images for a local police evidence, and the Linux machine will be used to store those photos as evidence, as I feel that Linux will provide additional security over Windows.  Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Chris Taylor