(no subject)

Hi,

I've created a cdrom and want it to run a script when I put the cdrom in
the drive (basically I have created a small bash script, than checks for
what web browsers are installed, ie mozilla, nutscrape, lynx etc..) and
then open the index.html page and displays the contents of the cdrom.

I'll also be using this to bring up a game installer as well (I've created
one from the Loki setup program)

I have copied the autorun from the RedHat docs cd, and altered it, but
still cannot get it to run.
doing some searching on google hasn't bought up much (but this could be
down to me using the wrong search criteria)

Can anyone possible either direct me towards any links or information or
give my any tips on how to do this.

Cheers in advance

Mark

--
Eagles may soar..
But weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...