Re: Psyche-list digest, Vol 1 #474 - 18 msgs

>Message: 8
>Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:52:44 -0700
>From: Ben Dugdale <turtlendog@rmusd.net>
>To: psyche-list@redhat.com
>Subject: Microsoft Mail (not Exchange) interface for Linux?
>
>I'm stuck running a Windows computer in addition to my Linux boxen
>because I need to interface with a Microsoft Mail server.  I've found
>products for an Exchange server, but nothing for Microsoft Mail.  I'm
>not the admin so I don't have the luxury of running our local mail off
>something like sendmail.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Ben Dugdale

Many web-based e-mail services will pick up your POP2 mail, too.
I use this service for my domain and have it pick up my home account so
I can check it from anywhere.
I also use Yahoo mail and it will pick up my POP mail from mac.com.
Very convenient.  Like the other suggestion, it only requires a browser.
Tony