From: Jim Christiansen [mailto:christiansen_j@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thu, November 14, 2002 3:14 PM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: printing from mozilla

Hi,

About our systems- all with full vanilla installs:

One RH8 box with CUPS broadcasting an HP1200

Three RH8 boxes with OpenOffice that print to the HP, no problem.

My box, with OO printing perfectly, acro prints, everything prints just
fine.  I usually send everything through kprinter --stdin, and it passes to
CUPS.

The only app that can't print is Netscape 7, or the default Mozilla.
Netscape 6.2.2 prints just fine through kprinter and cups.  I have tried to
use the default lpr printer string and kprinter --stdin- but neither works.

All I get is blank paper out of the printer.

I'm copying the contents of my browser to kate or OO for printing...

Thanks for the time  :-)

Jim