Oracle Collaboration suite on RH8

Hi,

Someone on the list suggested Oracle Collaboration suite as a
replacement for Exchange 5.5.

I find it very interesting that in going to the Oracle site
and then to their web store, in trying to find a UK price for the suite
I'm told the following:

Operating System not Supported
The operating system that you are using is not supported by this
application. In order to co-navigate, you need either Windows
98/NT/2000/XP/ME or Macintosh OS 9 (Netscape 4.5+ browser only)

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had practical experience of making
the transition?  I've looked at the Oracle site and it all looks good on
paper, but is it really as good in reality and easy (or at least fairly
easy) to make the transition?

Or would anyone recommend another replacement for Exchange?  I'm trying
to persuade those in control of the money that rather than replace the
old existing NT 4.0 box that runs Exchange 5.5 with Windows 2000 and
Exchange 2000 we should put in RH8 and run a mail server of some type,
whether sendmail, postfix or another.  I'm not which would be best.
This is only for a small company with 1 server and 14 clients.

Thanks,

Neil.