Money Dance

Tonight, I downloaded Money Dance, a Linux, personal financial manager.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get it installed. I have
Red Hat 8.0, of course, using a personal desktop installation. There do
not seem to be any instructions in the manual or anywhere else that I
can tell that offer instruction as to how to install applications of
this kind. Manuals from older versions call for the use of gnorpm from a
command line, but with 8.0 you'd get the impression that you're limited
to the packages that came with the original installation. How do I go
about getting Money Dance on this computer?

John Lowell