Read the RELEASE-NOTES (was Re: True type fonts in mozilla./evolution)

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:21:08PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> You couldn't. Unless, of course, you would invent something which
> doesn't permit scrolling down to the bottom of the RELEASE NOTES,
> clicking a checkbox and proceeding without having read the several
> hundred lines of text. But maybe you could hide some keyword in the
> text and force users to enter it at the bottom. ;)

Many games have required that you find some random fact in the
documentation to unlock the game. I'd shoot a bit higher, and require
actual evidence of understanding -- fail the test, and you are thrown back
to the documentation and given a different random question.  :-)

The same might be said for "click-through" licenses.

Regards,

	Bill Rugolsky