Re: vmware support

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 05:05, Samuel Monsarrat wrote:
> Just curious to know what problems you guys have, for me (what I have
> seen so far):
> - vmware systematically crashes on shutdown. This is not fatal but is
> just annoying to me
This is the same problem I am seeing, although it also crashes if I
leave it idle ?!  I'll try the fix mentioned earlier and see if it
works...

> - I am unable to activate audio support. If I add audio support to the
> virtual machine then the w2kpro (my guest system) does not start and
> complains about gui startup and mga<something>.dll being corrupt (which
> is not true). The OS is up and running as I can access it by smb but not
> the gui.
This worked fine for me on 7.3.  I can't try it on 8.0 (crashes).

--
Iain Buchanan <iain@nospam.pcorp.com.au>
While your friend holds you affectionately by both your hands you are