kppp/ppp

Hi !

> I have probelm with kppp when i logon to ISP atfer logon to system my
> entire system hang i have to do hard resert
> but with sysytem tool-->network device control   i make inactive ppp0
> connection active then it works fine i have rtl8139 ethernet card but
> not connect to any m/c to keep only network setting on i put this card
> any idea

i tryed to start ppp0 at startup by running script
/etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-ppp0  ==== ONBOOT=yes  with
 this configuration system try to dail to isp but when i disconnect
modem (external modem ) by switching power off my entire system hag

I am booting with GNOME  /shall i use KDE  to use kppp

thnaks