Re: vmware support

Just curious to know what problems you guys have, for me (what I have
seen so far):
- vmware systematically crashes on shutdown. This is not fatal but is
just annoying to me
- I am unable to activate audio support. If I add audio support to the
virtual machine then the w2kpro (my guest system) does not start and
complains about gui startup and mga<something>.dll being corrupt (which
is not true). The OS is up and running as I can access it by smb but not
the gui.

Sam.