Re: How do I get off this email list!!

> Iain Buchanan wrote:

>>That depends on your perspective.  I think we spell just fine ;)  Its
>>

> So what's the point of the 'u' you add to color?
> Why on eath do an automobile have clothing (boot and bonnet)?
>
> Seams pretty odd to me. :)

Yeah - but the problem is you took the 'u' out - we didn't add it.
You speak 'English' but you changed the spelling.
But how about through? Why on earth didn't you change it to throo? :-)

Anyway - look up the history - it's history your talking about not
undocumented functionality or hard to find documentation.

>>you guys who have to do things like change movie titles from, say "the
>>Philosopher's Stone" to "the Sorcerer's stone", and "007, licence
>>
> Complain to the publishers for changing the BOOK title. The movie
> studio  just used the book title.
> :)
>
> That didn't happen with books 2,3, or 4.
>
>    -Thomas

Hmm, the Harry Potter bit has nothing to do with the reason why the
US misspells English words.
This is to do with STUPID religious ideas: Philosopher vs Sorcerer
Most religions are simply brainwashing children to believe what their
parents believe without taking ANY facts into consideration.
I'm so glad most schooling doesn't follow that pathetic idea with any
other aspects of learning - otherwise most people would still believe
the world was flat and the sun goes around the earth.
Religion causes problems it doesn't fix them.
I think the ancient Greeks got it closest to reality. Their religious
deities have aspects that match reality unlike most current religions.

--
-Cheers
-Andrew

MS ... if only he hadn't been hang gliding!