Re: USB memory stick

How is removing my cdrom entry from /etc/fstab, deleting the /dev/cdrom
link and deleting the /mnt/cdrom directory not the fault of kudzu?
By default, kudzu configures the cdrom (swappable with a floppy drive) and
makes the "kudzu" option in /etc/fstab.  This is fine and works great.

Regardless of whether or not I have any additional entries in /etc/fstab,
when I remove the USB memory stick, the cdrom debacle occurs (described
above).

Yes, removing the "kudzu" option from /etc/fstab is probably the
workaround/kludge, but not the solution to the problem.  Kudzu is still
clobbering my cdrom config.  Even re-starting the service does not help.
If it's not kudzu then it's whatever piece is managing removeable
devices (kernel?).

Tuan