Re: How do I get off this email list!!

	I'm sorry but you are far to stupid to be taken off the list.
Since you are a total idiot, it is your fate to be permanently subscribed
to the list.  Especially since you did the most asinine thing of sending
this email multiple times to the list.  It has been a long time since I
have run into someone so totally deserving of a complete thrashing.  You
do not deserve to be aloud to log into the 'Net or even sit at a computer.
You are such a moron it is amazing to think that you are even able to
dress yourself.  Please go away and stay away.

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Aric Galloso wrote:

> --- Margaret_Doll <Margaret_Doll@brown.edu> wrote:
> > Thanks, Jesse.  My carelessness with the wrong
> > kernel-source caused
> > the problem.
> >
> > On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 05:34 PM, Jesse
> > Keating wrote:
> >
> > > On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:10:05 -0500
> > > Margaret_Doll <Margaret_Doll@brown.edu> wrote:
> > >
> > > # Both the rebuild and the make failed.  I have
> > attached text files
> > > # containing the problems with both attempts to
> > install the drivers.
> > > # I have a "production" computer without graphics.
> > >
> > > Do you have the "kernel-source" rpm installed?
> > not the .src.rpm.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jesse Keating
> > > j2Solutions.net
> > > Mondo DevTeam (www.mondorescue.org)
> > >
> > > Was I helpful?  Let others know:
> > >  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=jkeating
> > >

> > > --
> > >

> > --

Your mouse has moved.
Windows(R) must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now?  [OK]