Re: USB memory stick

I haven't put my USB memorystick reader in fstab since the beta closed and
Psyche was released. I have been using a mount script instead of the
/etc/fstab way because the issue you mentioned happened to me in the beta
once. I thought it was related to an existing kudzu bug so I did not
bugzilla the problem...