Re: USB memory stick

Do you have problems when you umount and then remove the stick?
Whenever I remove the stick, I see that the kernel detects it from the
dmesg output.  The strange thing is that when I remove it, the cdrom line
disappears from /etc/fstab and all the mount stuff is gone (/dev/cdrom
link and /mnt/cdrom directory are gone).

I did add memorystick to /etc/fstab but that stayed untouched.
It's almost like it has something to do with the kudzu option.
FWIW, I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-72 series (P4 1.6GHz,
256MB RAM, 30GB HD).  The CDROM is installed inside the laptop.

Thanks,
Tuan

Should I bugzilla this?