Re: local-printer-connection lost ...

hi,
have my printer up and running again - had to change a new inkcartrige also.
seems, that the empty cartrige and kudzu made a collegial job together -
anyway thanks for helping !

but one interesting question I have here :
do I have to make any adjustments on the printersetup, if I want to allow to
send printjobs from the other hosts of my LAN-hosts ?

As I have seen, the printer is driven via the LPRng - is this also cups-based
? or do I have to setup a network-printer on the remote-hosts based on lpd
and giving the IP-number as well as the hostnames ? the other hosts are
running with mandrake-linux, which normally have cups.

thanks one more time and bye hans