local-printer-connection lost ...

hi,
got a little bad problem with my printer : after a reboot I have forgot to
switch on my local-connected printer and kudzu tells me that I didn't have a
local printer anymore. But I h've NOT read it and was hitting the return-key
a liitle too fast, so kudzu deleted my printer - it's really my own bad
failure - but now I cannot get it reinstalled -
the error I get is as follows :
Printer: LOCAL@mozart
 Queue: 1 printable job
 Server: pid 1573 active
 Unspooler: pid 1574 active
 Rank   Owner/ID                  Class Job Files                 Size Time
stalled(568sec) root@mozart+572     A   572 /usr/share/cups/data 14547
19:56:40
error  root@mozart+371              A   371 ERROR: aborting operations

have tried a "switch" with the Printer System Switcher but no success.
can anyone give me some hints, what I can do now ?

thanks one more time for helping
bye hans