Re: New HD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rinaldi J. Montessi" <chief-curmudgeon@subdimension.com>
To: <psyche-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: New HD

> If you're the group moderator I've got no problems on where we go, but I
> thought the list was for psyche problems not *nix general.

I'm not the moderator, but have been on these Red Hat lists for 2-3 years
now if not more, so I am used to what is talked about on these lists.  But
he is asking *on* a linux list, how to find something linux related.  And
since he asked on pscyhe, I'm willing to bet it *is* psyche related as well.

> If you'd check my post I didn't brush the guy off.  I gave some hints as
> how to start solving the problem in addition to a more appropriate group
for
> linux general hardware questions..

Yes I know you did and that was great.  I believe most people on here, or at
least the common ones who have participated on these lists for awhile now,
don't care what questions are asked, as long as they are pretty much linux
related.  Heck, there's even been couple windows questions sent (albiat they
were combined with linux problems).

Anyway, I don't work for Red Hat, nor talk for Red Hat, but I'm willing to
bet no one has a problem with what the person asked about.

Mike