Re: selecting muliple attachment files in Evolution

--- Mike Chambers <mike@netlyncs.com> wrote:

> He means like in windows with outlook express or
> outlook.  If you click
> attach and go to a dir, you can select one file at a
> time, or hold down
> shift key or control (I think) key and either select
> multi files in a row or
> individually until done in that dir. And it will
> attach them all at that
> moment.
>
> I think this is what he wants.
>
> Mike

Yes, this is exactly what I mean.  In Nautilus, I can
select several individual files with Ctrl-Click or a
contiguous row or group of files with Shift-Click,
(say, to drag a drop into another folder) but not in
Evolution.  I can only add attachments one at a time.
Since Evolution is a GTK program, I thought some of
the Gnome UI features like Ctrl-Click or Shift-Click
would carry over into Evolution.  But, I guess not.

I think this is a very basic UI feature that should be
added to these dialog boxes, IMHO,

Regards,
Charles