Re: selecting muliple attachment files in Evolution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Winston" <kwinston@twmi.rr.com>
To: "RedHat Psyche" <psyche-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: selecting muliple attachment files in Evolution

> If your goal is add more than one attachment, you can do this by adding
> one file at a time with the Attach button.  If you are looking for a
> shortcut to adding one file at a time, I don't have a suggestion.

He means like in windows with outlook express or outlook.  If you click
attach and go to a dir, you can select one file at a time, or hold down
shift key or control (I think) key and either select multi files in a row or
individually until done in that dir. And it will attach them all at that
moment.

I think this is what he wants.

Mike