selecting muliple attachment files in Evolution

When add an attachment to an email from within
Evolution, a dialog box pops up for me to use to
select the attachment from the typical file tree.
However, I can't figure out a way to select more than
one file -- i.e. Control-Left Mouse Button doesn't let
me select multiple individual files.  Shift-Left Mouse
Button does not let me select a group of files either.
 It only lets me select one file at at time, and then
I have to click OK, close the dialog box, and re-do
the process for each attachment.

This is sort of annoying.  I've looked on Ximian's
site and googled, but no joy.

Any way to do this?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Charles