Re: selecting muliple attachment files in Evolution

Try using nautilus to select the files. Drag 'n drop of multiple files
from nautilus to evolution compose window seems to work for me, although
I posted this on Ximian evolution site a couple days ago and the asker
claimed it didn't work for him. I've got RH7.1 fully Ximian'd and
updated, evo 1.0.8, nautilus 1.0.6, gnome desktop.

John

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 16:01, Charles Griffin wrote:
> When add an attachment to an email from within
> Evolution, a dialog box pops up for me to use to
> select the attachment from the typical file tree.
> However, I can't figure out a way to select more than
> one file -- i.e. Control-Left Mouse Button doesn't let
> me select multiple individual files.  Shift-Left Mouse
> Button does not let me select a group of files either.
>  It only lets me select one file at at time, and then
> I have to click OK, close the dialog box, and re-do
> the process for each attachment.
>
> This is sort of annoying.  I've looked on Ximian's
> site and googled, but no joy.
>
> Any way to do this?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Charles