Re: Where to add own rules in /etc/sysconfig/iptables

Well, you didn't put in default deny policies and logging of packets that
hit the end like I suggested. If you did, I'm guessing you might see the
pkts coming from the windows http server being denied. Something is
keeping those Acks from getting back to the client. And it is either 1.
the windows box is not sending packets back to the router (you can check
with tcpdump) or 2. the router is not forwarding the Acks back to the
client.

I don't think you've read the docs.

--
Dale Bewley - dlbewley@ucdavis.edu
Unix Server Administrator / Digital Library Consultant